| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bhamaw in April is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.6 °C (92.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature variation/ range is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Bhamaw April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bhamaw, Myanmar
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bhamaw:
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 419.1 kms (260.4 miles) NNW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 422.8 kms (262.7 miles) NNW
- Khamti, Myanmar - 244.8 kms (152.1 miles) NW
- Homalin, Myanmar - 240.4 kms (149.4 miles) WNW
- Katha, Myanmar - 88.6 kms (55.1 miles) W
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 318.1 kms (197.7 miles) WSW
- Monywa, Myanmar - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) SW
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 277.7 kms (172.6 miles) SSW
- Mindat, Myanmar - 462.3 kms (287.3 miles) SW
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 406.7 kms (252.8 miles) SSW
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 387.6 kms (240.9 miles) S