| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bhamaw in January is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:39 long and the longest day is 11:00 long with an average length of 10:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Bhamaw January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bhamaw, Myanmar
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bhamaw:
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 419.1 kms (260.4 miles) NNW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 422.8 kms (262.7 miles) NNW
- Khamti, Myanmar - 244.8 kms (152.1 miles) NW
- Homalin, Myanmar - 240.4 kms (149.4 miles) WNW
- Katha, Myanmar - 88.6 kms (55.1 miles) W
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 318.1 kms (197.7 miles) WSW
- Monywa, Myanmar - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) SW
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 277.7 kms (172.6 miles) SSW
- Mindat, Myanmar - 462.3 kms (287.3 miles) SW
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 406.7 kms (252.8 miles) SSW
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 387.6 kms (240.9 miles) S