| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bhamaw in October is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in October is far from dry. Some 130mm (5.1in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Bhamaw October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bhamaw, Myanmar
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bhamaw:
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 419.1 kms (260.4 miles) NNW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 422.8 kms (262.7 miles) NNW
- Khamti, Myanmar - 244.8 kms (152.1 miles) NW
- Homalin, Myanmar - 240.4 kms (149.4 miles) WNW
- Katha, Myanmar - 88.6 kms (55.1 miles) W
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 318.1 kms (197.7 miles) WSW
- Monywa, Myanmar - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) SW
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 277.7 kms (172.6 miles) SSW
- Mindat, Myanmar - 462.3 kms (287.3 miles) SW
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 406.7 kms (252.8 miles) SSW
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 387.6 kms (240.9 miles) S